Cyberflix TV for FireStick is an amazing Videos on Demand ( VOD ) app that has been the talk of the town recently. It has an impressive collection of movies and TV shows from across the world and the developers curate content from the best sources to present users the best quality resolution for the contents. The developers also constantly update the app’s database with trending and latest contents so that users never have to look elsewhere for their viewing needs.
Moreover, if a user does not find their favourite TV show or movie on Cyberflix TV Official App database, they can promptly write an email to the developers who will try to accommodate the same at the earliest. But, before we dive in deeper to explore the other features packed in this free to use app, guess what the best feature is? You can now download and use Cyberflix TV on Amazon Fire Stick! We all know movies and TV Shows are always better on a bigger screen, isn’t it?
Download CyberFlix TV For FireStick
There are essentially two ways to download and install Cyberflix TV on FireStick app, but we will demonstrate a synchronised process to install via Downloader app.
Since we will be downloading this app via the Downloader app, you need to first enable Installation from Unknown Sources for your device. This step is important as otherwise you cannot download or install apps directly from the Internet or via other apps like Downloader.
Enable Installation of Apps from Unknown Sources
To enable installation of apps from Unknown Sources on your Fire TV, follow these steps:
- Go to the Main Menu on the Home Screen of your FireStick, select Settings.
- From the list of options in Settings, choose Device.
- From the list under Device, choose Developer Options.
- In the page that opens up, check the status of Apps from Unknown Sources and turn it ON if it is OFF.
- If prompted, choose Turn On again.
This prepares your device for the download and you can always turn off Installation of Apps from Unknown Sources after downloading and installing your desired app. Now that you are ready for Cyberflix TV download on FireStick, let us proceed to the next step
How to Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick
Firstly, you need to get the Downloader app on your FireStick. Downloader is one of the most popular and sought-after side-loading app for Amazon FireStick. It helps download and install third party apps completely free of cost on your Fire TV unit. It is completely free to use and does not spam users with ads or unnecessary hidden charges.
Download & Install the Downloader App
- Scroll to the Search icon from the Menu Bar on the Home Screen of your FireStick.
- Type ‘ Downloader ‘ ( without the quotes ) and from the list below choose the ‘Downloader’ app and open it.
- On the app page, click on Get to start the download process.
- One the app is downloaded and installed, you can find it in the list of apps in your app menu or in recently installed apps.
- Click on the Downloader app icon to launch it.
Once you have installed and launched the Downloader app, follow these steps to successfully install Cyberflix TV for Fire TV Cube.
Install Cyberflix TV via the Downloader App
- Launch the Downloader App.
- On the Home Screen, click on the URL field and enter this URL – https://cyberflixtv.com/download
- Click Go and wait for the page to load.
- Click on the download option to get Cyberflix TV for FireStick.
- Once the download process is finished, the Downloader app will automatically commence the installation process.
- In the installation page, click Next on the bottom right end.
- Scroll down the next page and click on Install.
- The installation process will begin automatically.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be notified about the same on screen.
- Click Done to finish the process or Open to launch Cyberflix TV on Fire TV.
- If you click Done, you will go back to the Downloader app page. On being prompted, select Delete.
- A prompt box will open for confirmation. Click Delete again.
This will delete the Downloader app. But, you have successfully installed Cyberflix TV on your FireStick/TV.
Cyberflix TV is a great alternative to many premium Videos on Demand apps that also charge a lot of money for subscription or registration. Users do not need to pay any money for any of the services ever, and it is completely ad-free. Users will never have to go through the irritation of disruptive ads, which spoil their viewing experience. The interface is extremely user-friendly and neat. Moreover, the app also has multiple language subtitle support and also enables users to download content for offline viewing. With so many features packed into a lightweight app, it would be unfair to not try this one!